Providing First Class Legal Services to Individuals, Families & Businesses ACross Killeen, Fort Hood, and Central Texas
Attorney Barbara A. Weaver strives to provide caring and dedicated legal services for the community throughout a wide range of areas of law, including but not limited to:
- Family Law
- Military Family Legal Issues
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
Her firm has built its’ reputation on working hard to assist its clients through their hard times by providing a high level of care and attention that each case deserves.
Many cases have been tried by The Law Office of Barbara A. Weaver include: Personal Injury, Probate, and Family Law.
Contact our office at (254) 870-3623 to schedule your initial consultation to discuss your matters and legal rights.
Attorney Weaver is a long-time Killeen resident, and graduated class of 1991 at Texas Tech Law School. She was previously a board member for Central Texas College and worked in Records Management in Fort Hood, TX for 10 years. Along with her many roots in the community, and Texas, she has a reputation in the courtroom for being relentless regarding children and their best interests, as well as equality between the parties, despite their inability to ‘work it out’.
Her success stems from keeping up-to-date with the community and the issues it encounters; the military rules and procedures, along with its changes, and the laws governing Texas.
If you are in need of an attorney to accomplish your legal goals, do not hesitate to seek her legal advisement. Attorney Weaver is here to help the people of the great state of Texas by protecting and informing you of your rights. If you need someone to mediate a resolution between parties, Barbara Weaver is a certified mediator through Manusco’s Family and Divorce Certification Course in Houston, Texas.
- Appointed by the members of the City Council of Killeen as Chief Municipal Judge for the City of Killeen in January 2000 where she spent almost 10 years on the bench before retiring
- Served as the Charter President of the CTC Alumni Association, 1995-1998
- President of the Rotary Club of Killeen 1997-98, Member since 1991
- Member of the Killeen Chamber of Commerce since 1993
- Co-Founder of “Strategies for Living,” workshops on personal growth
- Lifetime Member of the National Registry of Who’s Who.
- Served on the Board of Directors for the Killeen Chamber of Commerce, Armed Services YMCA, and the University of Central Texas Alumni Association.